- Fujio Toriumi
- Department of Systems Innovation, Graduate School of Engineering, the University of Tokyoy
7-3-1, Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Agent based Simulation
- Social Media
- Network Analysis
- Artificial Market
- April,2012 to present
- Associate Professor, The University of Tokyo, Japan.
Department of Systems Innovation,
Graduate School of Engineering
- Assistant Professor, Nagoya University, Japan.
Department of Systems and Social informatics
Graduate School of Information Science
- Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Ph.D
Department of Mechanical and Contorl Engineering, Graduate school of Engineering.
Thesis: Advanced algorithms of BMPC method and their applications to inspection ability evaluation
- Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, M.Eng.
- Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, B.Eng
The Institute of Electoronics, Information and Communication Engineers
The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence
The Japan Association for Social Informatics
(and the other Journals)
- Fujio TORIUMI, Ken ISHIDA, and Kenichiro ISHII:Proposal of small-SNS model and activation simulation. IEICE TRANSACTIONS on Communications Volume E91-B No.4 pp.397-406 (2008) JAPANESE
- Fujio TORIUMI and Kenichiro ISHII: Effects of communication intervention on classroom community forming, IEICE TRANSACTIONS on Information and Systems D Vol.J90-D No.9 pp.2456-2464(2007) JAPANESE
- Y FUJITA, A NAKASE, Y NAKAYAMA, F TORIUMI, K ISHII: Knowledge Management Modeling in Organizations Syst. Comput. Japan 38, 14, 1-10 (2007)